How Are You Feeling?
Let’s start by chatting about how you’re feeling.
If you’re dealing with:
- A lack of, focus, or energy
- Acne breakouts, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, hives, or other skin issues
- Uncontrollable cravings, restlessness, and fatigued
- Chronic pain
- Brain fog
- Stomach pains, bloating, gas, and other digestive issues
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Mood swings
- Sleep issues
These symptoms can be compounded (or made worse) if you also struggle with yo-yo dieting.
The answer isn’t switching to another fad diet that won’t provide you the healing and lasting change you need. It’s getting to the source of what’s going on in your body – and addressing that from the inside out.
I’m happy to help you get to the root of what’s affecting you. That means that we’ll look at your routines, concerns, moods, and meals. I believe that your health symptoms (physical and mental) are a direct reflection of what you eat and can be alleviated by approaching your food choices and your relationship with food.