You understand and agree that when you submit content, comments, or images on the Site, you will not:
● Provide false, misleading and/or defamatory information.
● Provide content that is discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or right to publicity, or otherwise violative of any law.
● Infringe on or violates copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
● Post content that includes private and/or personal information, such as home phone numbers and email addresses, except as specifically allowed.
● Promote commercial services, products, or causes except as allowed in the Plant Based Docs Directory or in an advertisement that is submitted pursuant to a separate agreement with The Plantrician Project .
● Post in a manner that would constitute spamming or trolling (e.g., posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posting irrelevant topics and/or topics that are not in line with the Site’s mission, Content that is posted in violation of this Code of Conduct may be blocked or removed in the Site administrator’s sole discretion.
Violations of this Code of Conduct may cause your access to this Site or ability to post content to be suspended or terminated.
The Plantrician Project does not have the obligation to monitor User-Generated Content, but we reserve the right to do so. The Plantrician Project is not responsible for the opinions or claims of users that may get posted in certain areas on the Plant Based Docs Site. User-generated content, such as comments or posts, represent the views of the User providing the content, and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of The Plantrician Project.
As a courtesy, please do not send commercial messages directly to any Users on this Site’s platform unless specifically invited to do so by a User. Complaints about unsolicited commercial messages are taken very seriously.
References or links to products, services or other websites do not constitute endorsements by The Plantrician Project.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c), if you believe in good faith that a copyrighted work has been reproduced on this Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send a notice to: Plant Based Docs ℅ The Plantrician Project PO Box 6432, Chesterfield, MO 63006 Attention, Plant Based Docs Website Copyright Compliance Administrator. Your notice must contain, at a minimum, (a) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, (b) the identification and location of the material claimed to be infringing, (c) reasonably sufficient information The Plantrician Project to identify and contact the infringer, (d) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, (e) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, (f) your contact information, and (g) your physical or electronic signature. See 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c) for further information.
This Code of Conduct may be amended or modified at any time.