Lorna holds a certificate in health coaching from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia and has sat for the first National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) exam. Her professionalism coupled with her business and life experiences leave her compassionate, non-judgemental and grateful to be a part of other people’s journeys.
After being raised on a farm and raising her own beef for slaughter as a child and young adult, Lorna spent the next decade discovering a wide-range of health and nutritional information which would eventually lead her to eat a fully plant-based diet. Understanding the depths of food addiction and the stages of change needed to walk alongside someone else on their path, leaves Lorna prepared to be a powerful coach to anyone seeking a true accountability partner.
I provide encouragement and advice on plant-based nutrition to patients
Neurologically-based Chiropractic care.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Bioengineered custom orthotics.
CBD oil derived from hemp.
Ergononic footwear solutions.
Cardiac Health, Diabetes, Cancer Prevention & Weight Loss
Nutrition counseling on starting a plant-based diet.
MTM, BHRT Consulting, Healthy LifeStyle Coach
On speakers bureau of San Diego physicians foundation
I work with individuals struggling with addictions, anxiety, cancer, chronic illness, depression, eating disorders, relational issues, and complex trauma.
Cooking and nutrition classes and individual nutrition and food prep coaching
Cardiometabolic Testing and Risk Assessment
Allergy and Food Sensitivity Testing
Celiac and Gluten-Free Family Counseling
Virtual coaching with cooking classes across the U.S. and abroad to help clients adopt a whole plant-based diet.
Primary care pediatrics
Plant based nutrition consultation for infants, children and adolescents
Psychology of Eating, Nutritional WFPB Chef
Plant-based Food and Cooking | Nutrition
Pediatric Sports Medicine
I am a Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with additional experience and Certifications in:
• Ayurveda (one of the oldest forms of naturally healing the body with food, herbs and supplements),
• Dr Daniel Amen Clinic Brain Health Coach
• Natural Supplementation Adviser
• Corporate Wellness Expert and Facilitator
• Holistic Health Care Practitioner
• Vegan/Vegetarian Chef
• Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
• Member and on the board of directors for Toastmasters
• Writer of my own “Health” column in “North County Women” (you can read them on my website)
As well as a Graduate of:
• Nutrition for Disease Prevention and Health Care Promotion, University of San Francisco
• Natural Hormone Cure, by Harvard Medical Doctor, Sara Gottfried
I’m experienced as a:
• Professional Speaker
• Promoter of positive self care, self love and self respect
• Mistress of Ceremonies for fundraising events
• An advocate for women’s and children’s health and rights
• Contributing author of “Discovering Excellent Health” book
Symptom relief of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) using lifestyle, dietary, and proprietary counseling, while integrating principles from Ayurvedic Medicine and Nutritional Counseling, as well as using evidence-based visualization protocols.
Video Conferencing and Office Based practice in WFPB nutrition.