Whole Foods Plant Based Registered Dietitan
Weight-loss, Disease Reversal, Lectures, Presentations, Seminars, Nutrition counseling, Recipe Development, Meal Planning, Menu Planning, Grocery Store Tour, Phone Visits, Email Visits, etc.
Family and Sports Medicine
Therapeutic Exercise Prescriptions
“Diabetes Undone” Facilitator
Nutrition, plant-based, athletes, eating disorders, preventive medicine, lifestyle medicine
Counseling on whole food plant based nutrition and treatment of chronic diseases.
Plant Nutrition Therapy
Alternative Body Care
Total Health Food Co-op
Video Conferencing and Office Based practice in WFPB nutrition.
Hormone Optimization Therapy
Advanced Proficiency Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique.
Bioidentical hormone replacement theryapy (BHRT)
Treatment of menopause, PMDD, PMS, PCOS,
Low testosterone treatment
Heart attack and stroke prevention
Nutrition counseling for those with cancer, in all stages of treatment and remission.
Nutrition counseling for chronic illness and food sensitivities.
Group seminars and coaching.
Cat Edgerton is a Certified Nutritionist and creator of the successful Feed the Soul nutrition program. She works one-on-one with people in this three-month nutrition program to support and guide their transitions to a whole foods plant-based diet. Helping others achieve optimal health and obtain their full potential drives her passion for nutrition education. She strongly believes in the transformative and healing power of a whole foods diet. She currently works for Dr. Sean Breen, DO who is board certified in anti-aging, regenerative, and functional medicine and is recognized internationally as an expert in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for men and women.
Gluten Intolerance & Celiac Disease Meal Plans, Weight Loss Programs
Symptom relief of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) using lifestyle, dietary, and proprietary counseling, while integrating principles from Ayurvedic Medicine and Nutritional Counseling, as well as using evidence-based visualization protocols.
-Reversing Heart Disease
-Managing Autoimmune Diseases
-Reversing Gastrointestinal Disorders
-Ending picky eating
Teach TaiQi, QiGong at the City of Hope hospital, Westminster Gardens, Monrovia Community Center, Duarte Senior Center and teach regular Healing with Food classes
I am a Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with additional experience and Certifications in:
• Ayurveda (one of the oldest forms of naturally healing the body with food, herbs and supplements),
• Dr Daniel Amen Clinic Brain Health Coach
• Natural Supplementation Adviser
• Corporate Wellness Expert and Facilitator
• Holistic Health Care Practitioner
• Vegan/Vegetarian Chef
• Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
• Member and on the board of directors for Toastmasters
• Writer of my own “Health” column in “North County Women” (you can read them on my website)
As well as a Graduate of:
• Nutrition for Disease Prevention and Health Care Promotion, University of San Francisco
• Natural Hormone Cure, by Harvard Medical Doctor, Sara Gottfried
I’m experienced as a:
• Professional Speaker
• Promoter of positive self care, self love and self respect
• Mistress of Ceremonies for fundraising events
• An advocate for women’s and children’s health and rights
• Contributing author of “Discovering Excellent Health” book
4 week hyper-nourishing protocol for reversing disease and detox
6 week Rapid Healing Group
6 step system to achieving low inflammation and reversing disease.
Holistic Psychotherapy with Cancer, HIV, Addictions, Depression & Sports/Dance/Yoga Movement. Somatic Meditation, Hypnosis, Spiritual and Existential issues from a non-denominational mind/body/spirit approach
Addiction Medicine, Weight Loss Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Public Heatlh
Focusing on Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition Counseling. Grocery Store Tours, Pantry Makeover, Meal Planning, and Cooking Education.
Prenatal, Pediatric, & Family Chiropractic, Yoga, Nutrition, Doula Services