Overall health and disease management should be the main motivation to changing your lifestyle. Lifestyle refers to food consumption, physical activity and stress management amongst other things. With better disease management, Dr. Awosika will be able to decrease the dose of your medication or even eliminate it entirely. The goal is for you to have your body functioning so efficiently that is ceases to require the beneficial effects of medication.
Health and Wellness Coaching, Plant-Based Cooking Classes, Grocery Tours, Plant-Based Nutrition Education and Resources
Aesthetic consultations may cover concerns such as wrinkles, skin texture, dark spots, volume loss, facial aging, sagging skin, facial balancing, eyebrow microblading, decreased lip hydration, skin redness or broken blood vessels, all types of scars, facial or body acne, mila, facial contouring and much more. She is well-known for her safe practices, subtle and natural-looking results.
She has a unique approach to aesthetics that focuses on “facial micro-optimization,” where minor changes are made to improve one’s overall appearance in a subliminal way.
Comprehensive evidenced based care for breast cancer patients receiving radiation focusing on:
Joy Kay MT(ASCP) Microbiologist
Step-by-step instruction in transitioning to a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet. Over 25 years experience. Plant Based Nutrition Certificate Dr T. Colin Campbell Course Cornell University. Step-by-Step support on: Where to start. How it works. What to expect. What foods to buy. Where to buy it. What to cook. Cooking for holidays. Eating with my coworkers and friends. Sharing my new lifestyle with my family. How to order at restaurants. How to successfully maintain a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet Lifestyle.
Subscribed to Plant Based Docs
1. Outpatient Endocrinology Consultations for all endocrine disorders including diabetes, thyroid, adrenal, parathyroid, osteoporosis, hormone disorders and pituitary disorders with strong focus on lifestyle medicine using whole foods plant based nutrition.
2. Preventative Nutritional Counseling for reducing risk of chronic lifestyle diseases.
3. In-house thyroid and parathyroid ultrasounds and ultrasound guided thyroid biopsies performed by Dr Patel.
4. Continuous Glucose monitoring for diabetes patients.
5. Insulin pump management for diabetes patients.