I personally follow a plant based nutrition plan for myself and my family. My son has literally followed it his whole life and loves fruits and a wide assortment of veggies. I explain to my patients that I only received 1 hour of nutrition training in medical school, like most of my colleagues, and that is why they have not received consistent messages from their other physicians and families about this. I am always excited to see some of my long standing diabetic and hypertensive patients either substantially decrease their medications or CURE their disease with plant based nutrition. This has invigorated my medical career.
Nutrition counseling on starting a plant-based diet.
I provide encouragement and advice on plant-based nutrition to patients
Cardiac Health, Diabetes, Cancer Prevention & Weight Loss
Neurologically-based Chiropractic care.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Bioengineered custom orthotics.
CBD oil derived from hemp.
Ergononic footwear solutions.
MTM, BHRT Consulting, Healthy LifeStyle Coach
Cooking and nutrition classes and individual nutrition and food prep coaching
On speakers bureau of San Diego physicians foundation
I work with individuals struggling with addictions, anxiety, cancer, chronic illness, depression, eating disorders, relational issues, and complex trauma.
Virtual coaching with cooking classes across the U.S. and abroad to help clients adopt a whole plant-based diet.
Cardiometabolic Testing and Risk Assessment
Allergy and Food Sensitivity Testing
Celiac and Gluten-Free Family Counseling
Plant-based Food and Cooking | Nutrition
Primary care pediatrics
Plant based nutrition consultation for infants, children and adolescents
Psychology of Eating, Nutritional WFPB Chef
Pediatric Sports Medicine
Treatment of drug addictions
I am a Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with additional experience and Certifications in:
• Ayurveda (one of the oldest forms of naturally healing the body with food, herbs and supplements),
• Dr Daniel Amen Clinic Brain Health Coach
• Natural Supplementation Adviser
• Corporate Wellness Expert and Facilitator
• Holistic Health Care Practitioner
• Vegan/Vegetarian Chef
• Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
• Member and on the board of directors for Toastmasters
• Writer of my own “Health” column in “North County Women” (you can read them on my website)
As well as a Graduate of:
• Nutrition for Disease Prevention and Health Care Promotion, University of San Francisco
• Natural Hormone Cure, by Harvard Medical Doctor, Sara Gottfried
I’m experienced as a:
• Professional Speaker
• Promoter of positive self care, self love and self respect
• Mistress of Ceremonies for fundraising events
• An advocate for women’s and children’s health and rights
• Contributing author of “Discovering Excellent Health” book